Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8915F

AuntBea
Level 1

I wanted to make sure this form 8915-F is going to be available 3/31/22 as stated.  I have 3 returns waiting on this form and wanted to make sure it will be available for download on 3/31/22.  I have a CPA friend and of course she uses a professional grade of software and has the form available.  I was just wondering why the delay with the ProSeries basic.

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

The only thing sure in life is death and taxes.  Intuit said it would be ready by 3/31 so you can take that however you want as far as being sure.  Nobody here has any insider information to either confirm or deny that date.  And nobody here knows why ProSeries dropped the ball in getting the form ready to roll.  The form was late in being finalized by the IRS but other softwares had a workable form to play with prior to the finalization date.  Why Intuit didn't think along those lines is anybody's guess.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

The Forms Release page originally showed March 17, and now it shows March 31. Only March 31 will show if they comply with that date.

"and of course she uses a professional grade of software"

Yeah, that's been a common theme.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
rcooley25
Level 11

You have 3? I have 17 waiting at this time and I am sure there will be a lot  more before March 31st.