Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

depreciation

Martam
Level 3

Any advise about another depreciation issue. Need to add previous years  information from F4562

and how to add item in 150DB/HY but for 10yrs recovery period. System automatically is  placing item in 15yrs recovery period if I am using 150DB/HY

any tips please:)

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you choose one of the pre-defined options in the list, Im not sure you can change them, but scroll down down down the asset entry worksheet and you'll find a place to make changes like that. 

You may have to choose Other in the list and make all your own choices at the bottom.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you choose one of the pre-defined options in the list, Im not sure you can change them, but scroll down down down the asset entry worksheet and you'll find a place to make changes like that. 

You may have to choose Other in the list and make all your own choices at the bottom.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Martam
Level 3

Thanks Lisa :)))

option Other works 🙂 is manual, however, I am able to add exactly what I need to correctly continue the depreciation from several previous years for that new client.

Option Other then at Detail Asset information worksheet all info.needs  to be filled.A lot of work but it pays 🙂 I am happy that the numbers are correctly continued.

Thanks again:)

Marta