Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columns disappearing in EF center

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Has anyone noticed columns that go missing in EF center when you are efiling or getting ACKS? I've noticed on two different occasions where I am either Efiling or checking for ACKS that a column will suddenly disappear. Last night for example while I was efiling tax returns, my client names disappeared. The first time this happened, I thought I did something. Twice it happened last night...........

I usually close the program and re-open but and needless to say, this should NOT be happening.

Thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

14 Comments 14
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had the entire name column go empty go empty last week.  I also had everything in the Accepted tab disappear after receiving acknowledgements.   A program restart and everything is back where it belongs.   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

You too, eh? I feel bad for you, Lis. Seems like you get all the bad stuff. At least we just have to restart program for now. I just hope it doesnt happen all the time. Id be pissed!! 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If I remember to reboot the entire computer midday, I have way fewer issues.   If I dont reboot all day, seems like things get goofy around the 6-7 hour mark....like the program needs a nap to refresh itself  LOL

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahaha!! Yeah, right! 🤣🤣

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Grrr....my Accepted Tab is empty after downloading Acks, and this is a fresh reboot first thing in the morning!!

They need a font style that reads as "irritated"!! 😤

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@IntuitAustin can you give any insight??

I knows its frustrating as sh*t!! I have not efiled or gotten ACKs since Saturday as I didnt really work yesterday. 

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Checking in on this. I'll reply shortly. It's been a crazy monday 😄

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Thanks, @IntuitAustin 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

It all comes back after I exit the program and restart it....so I guess its just a quirk, not an actual bug.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Same as mine. Thankfully I can restart and program boots up almost right away. Thank god! 😁

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

So there's an investigation going on regarding this one. No update from development on this yet, but I'm watching it so that when there's an update I'll be able to share it. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its so random and unpredictable, Im not sure they'll actually figure it out and be able to "fix" it.

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

I think initially that's the issue as well. When things are intermittent, it's a lot harder to diagnose and fix them. Kinda like when your car makes a weird sound for you, but not the mechanic. 😜

Regardless, I will update this thread if/when I see any updates on it. 😊

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

it is very intermittent. I efiled and received my acks and I did not have an issue. So.....it is tough to pin down. 

Thanks @IntuitAustin