Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Form 7203 Auto-Populate based on K-1 Inputs?

jeffreyeng
Level 4

Hi,

Is there a way for the Form 7203 on ProSeries to auto-populate based on the inputs from the K-1?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you prepared the business return, importing the K-1 will populate the 7203.  But if you don't import, you won't have the luxury of auto-populating.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you prepared the business return, importing the K-1 will populate the 7203.  But if you don't import, you won't have the luxury of auto-populating.

Slava Ukraini!
jeffreyeng
Level 4

Hm ... do you know if ProSeries will update the Form 7203 to auto-populate based on the K-1 inputs next year?

IRonMaN
Level 15

If I was a betting man, I wouldn't place a bet on that happening.

Slava Ukraini!
jeffreyeng
Level 4

Just suggested this idea to ProSeries. Hopefully, they can make it happen since it should be something easy to update.

https://accountants.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/auto-fill-form-7203-based-on-k-...

IRonMaN
Level 15

That is just a wishing well that Intuit created to give folks false hope.  But miracles happen, so good luck with that.

Slava Ukraini!
jeffreyeng
Level 4

Thanks. In my opinion, I think it's something that ProSeries should automate since most fo the fields on the Form 7203 come from the K-1 inputs.

0 Cheers