Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 OHIO SCHOOL DISTRICT RETURNS

shelbysauer
Level 2

The software is not pulling the amount of income taxable to the school district into form SD 100. I have to override to get amount in.  Anyone else having this problem?  Am I missing a checkbox or something?

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Are you entering the school codes, the dates, and primary/spouse/both fields? you have to do that and even still have to enter the amounts yourself this year.. they are not auto-populating this year. 

dgayled
Level 3

Same here. In fact,I wanted to enter it into earned income, but it only allowed me the other column.

shelbysauer
Level 2

yes, and I can see now that in that table is where you manually enter the MAGI.  I hope this changes and starts to auto populate as in the past...

PATAX
Level 15

It seems like Intuit is having a problem this year with the auto-populating. Last time I did the advance Health insurance payment credit worksheet  I had to enter each month instead of hitting the box and having the numbers automatically populate for February to December. Looks like someone dropped the ball this year

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

@PATAX are you referring to the 1095-A worksheet?  if so I get the columns to duplicate after checking that box after I enter the figures for january. 

PATAX
Level 15

Yeah that's what I was referring to. They must have fixed it now because before it was not working and I had to type in all 12 months for all three columns. Thanks.

0 Cheers
Debst99
Level 3

I have entered everything and it is still not carrying over the info.  As much as we pay for Proseries, they should be doing their job correctly.

0 Cheers
Debst99
Level 3

If you want to efile it, you can't overwrite it.

0 Cheers