Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Professional ProSeries Will Not Open

Shirley Stetson
Level 1

I printed out a clients return to mail today and after that I tried to go to the Home Base and it froze on me to I exited and tried to get back and it simply will not open at all. I can access other years, but 2019 will not open. Is anyone else having this issue? Also I had run my updates. Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

First, restart the computer, don't try to open proseries, use REPAIR Updates from the Windows Programs menu, see if that dumps the bad update and gets you back up and running.

repairupdates.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dpatterson1171
Level 3

If your 2019 or earlier versions of Intuit Pro Series (and Basic) will not open and you get a message that it is your Browser needs updated, for each year prior go to your "Start" at the bottom right of your screen and scrool down the apps to the Pro Series years there.  Under each year, use the arrow down and select "Pro Series Updates"  and follow the update instructions.  This will make your browser compatible with the software year and allow it to be opened..  I called Intuit and it now works. I tried to put a screen print but would not allow me here. 

0 Cheers
dpatterson1171
Level 3

Sorry.  The start is in the bottom left (not right!)  

0 Cheers