Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA S CORPS AND PARTNERSHIPS

mdaddycpa82
Level 3

Is anyone else having issues accessing Pennsylvania S-corps or Partnerships in ProSeries? Products have been downloaded, updates installed, but don't see the Pennsylvania link available when trying to jump to the state return.

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Normally when something like that happens, it means the forms aren’t available yet.

Slava Ukraini!
mdaddycpa82
Level 3

That's what I thought as well....but when I did a search of forms under proseries, I see the watermark forms were removed January 4 and the 2023 forms are in fact available for download (for anyone crazy enough to fill out by "hand") on PA's website, hence my confusion and concern!

IRonMaN
Level 15

I’m not sure where you are seeing that because all I see is a 1/26 date on the release date page

edit - I see you said PA website - unfortunately there is a delay between the state being ready and Intuit being ready

Slava Ukraini!
mdaddycpa82
Level 3

Clearly I missed the 1/26 date! But thank you so much for confirming for me and save me from losing my mind this evening!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha - I would hate to see anybody lose their mind this early in tax season 😁

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

For me it is too early anyway - I wait until late February to start business returns. Partnership just dropped off 1099-int form yesterday - it appears 1099 reporting forms are not early this year. Just wait a little bit.

Rick17
Level 1

I am having the same problem.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

But what problem?  The forms simply aren't out yet.

Slava Ukraini!