Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA 1000 Property tax rebate form efile

JeffCPA
Level 4

The Pennsylvania tax return forms on pro series have always included a form titled "PA 1000 Property Tax or Rent Rebate."   It is not an income tax form.   It is a form that is filed separately from the PA 40 tax return, and for those who qualify they get a rebate check for the property taxes. 

The instructions for this form at PA website say for the first time in 2020 PA is offering a portal for people to file these forms online.  My question is does anyone know if this form is part of what can be electronically filed with other PA forms through proseries and intuit.   I am not seeing anything in proseries that suggests this form gets efiled with other forms. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
PhillyAmy
Level 2

I believe this has to be paper filed by the taxpayer (that's how my client has always done it) but I came here hoping that was changed and that we can now e-file the PA-1000 with the rest of the PA forms.

0 Cheers
aparisi
Level 1

Has anyone had any luck with Proseries confirming that the PA-1000 is efiled as part of the PA-40 efile submission?

0 Cheers
mikespinner
Level 3

I called Pro Series support.  They told me that the PA 1000 cannot be filed through Pro Series.

0 Cheers
PhillyAmy
Level 2

This is so frustrating, and ridiculous.

0 Cheers