Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oklahoma 512 Form 506

Level 1

Is there a special box or way to deactivate Form 506 for a C corporation?  I have error message that I have to fill out the 506 Oklahoma Investment/New Jobs Credit and the corporation doesn't qualify.  If I put in zero it says must be $50,000 if I put in $50,000 it wants to give them a credit.  They do not meet the criteria and I don't know how to by-pass or check a box to move on.  I do not have this issue with Sub Chapter S Corporation just C Corporation.

0 Cheers