Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pigs, no squirrels, Bob loses again

IRonMaN
Level 15

@BobKamman just can't seem to win.  He has lost several thumbs, his blind pig and his "solved" in the last couple of days.  Hopefully you have better luck for the rest of the week Bob.

Slava Ukraini!
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
BobKamman
Level 15

Client confidentiality prevents me from telling the story about my victory over a 100+ CPA firm in a city not my own, that I recently took to school about how to report sale of goodwill.  But if anyone ever has a situation involving a company with both purchased and self-acquired goodwill, be sure to check out PLR 201016053.

Peace on earth, especially in Ukraine, and goodwill to all, as long as it is properly taxed.  Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional mood stabilizer.  

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
BobKamman
Level 15

Client confidentiality prevents me from telling the story about my victory over a 100+ CPA firm in a city not my own, that I recently took to school about how to report sale of goodwill.  But if anyone ever has a situation involving a company with both purchased and self-acquired goodwill, be sure to check out PLR 201016053.

Peace on earth, especially in Ukraine, and goodwill to all, as long as it is properly taxed.  Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional mood stabilizer.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

That was such an eloquent speech that I had to mark it as the solution.  That and I feel bad that your pig hasn't found its way home yet.

Slava Ukraini!