Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice: Happy Holidays from Intuit Accountants

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

Thank you for the email "Intuit Accountants"!!

We’re always grateful for you.

Thank you for your valued partnership all through the seasons. Your trust in us really makes our spirits bright. 

Here’s to a joyful and successful tax year 2023.

Warmest holiday wishes,

The Intuit ProTax Leadership Team

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

But you didn't mention the part that the lady is staring at you after the "tis the season" shows up on the e-mail.  The same people that got creeped out over the nice lady on the program's splash screen are going to get creeped out all over again.  Intuit is going to have to send another e-mail with just their logo to make those folks happy.

Slava Ukraini!
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

The splash screen pic from last season was on screen the entire time that the software was loading and updating.  So, she was looking square at the user when they were already annoyed by the wait.  It should have been a different pic each day with a humorous text in a bubble above the subject in the pic.  You know, entertainment while the user waits.  It would make the wait feel a bit shorter in duration.   

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

the program is supposed to open faster for tax year 2023.  I know sometimes in the past waiting for the splash screen to go away seemed like it took five minutes. 

Camp1040
Level 10

From double click on the PS basic screen icon to homebase view, 42 seconds. First time in my life I have ever timed how long it takes for a program to open. No point here, just throwing that info out there.