Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW EFIN

HOPE2
Level 8

Help me please. I got new Efin an EIN under S-Corp and I called almost 20 times to Proseries Support and they could not help me to put my company name on the Firm Information/Tool. Some of them did not even know what DBA means. On 8879 I see my company name but on 1040 page 2 I see my DBA name. Also, I see on standard letter and engagement letter on the top my DBA name instead of company name. 

Thanks in Advance

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You registered this new EFIN with Intuit?  What you see on the return should match your EFIN Application Summary from IRS

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/license-information/help/register-your-efin-with-intuit-befo...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
HOPE2
Level 8

Thanks helpful like always, I already have E-fin under my name, but I got new E-fin under my S-Corp, DBA and EIN number from IRS then I uploaded the summary of those on  MANAGE EFIN in my account. I was wondering that the DBA name is as Firm name on pg2 of 1040. On the other hand I see my Firm name on form 8879. I called more than 20 times Proseries Support ask them because this discrepancy, nobody knows!!!!!!!!!!

0 Cheers