Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact the ProSeries program in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating ProSeries is not connected to the Internet.
    cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

My proseries program crashes when printing some return. How do I fix?

Pepper7477
    Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
    RollTide68
    Level 8

I had that problem when trying to print Alabama with a Louisiana return attached.  Every time it started to print the Louisiana inside the Alabama it would crash completely.

I eventually just printed each return individually instead of trying to have ProSeries print the file copy of the return.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
    1 Comment 1
    RollTide68
    Level 8

I had that problem when trying to print Alabama with a Louisiana return attached.  Every time it started to print the Louisiana inside the Alabama it would crash completely.

I eventually just printed each return individually instead of trying to have ProSeries print the file copy of the return.

0 Cheers