Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My location

rcooley25
Level 11

Do any of you folks that I have been talking to the last few days Live near me in Joliet Illinois If you do there is something I would like to talk to you about regarding something I am conteplating doing when this tax season is over.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I am more than happy to keep in contact.....would be nice to know more people close to me. 

I am probably not the guy tho to buy. I am full up right now. I need to shed some. 32 and counting for me. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@rcooley25 Hola Sir. I am up the road from you in Glendale Heights. 

rcooley25
Level 11

Then Lets Keep In Contact, I am considering selling my business when this tax season is over if it ever gets started. 53 years of this is enough.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I am more than happy to keep in contact.....would be nice to know more people close to me. 

I am probably not the guy tho to buy. I am full up right now. I need to shed some. 32 and counting for me. 

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Agreed. Lets keep in touch i ncase things change. Besides clients in Joliet and other towns close to me I have some clients in Indianna and Airizona , California as well as some other states. That is why I used pro series because I have access to every state in the Union.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

@rcooley25 be careful with @garman22 - he is on the FBI's most wanted list.

Just kidding.  He served his time - did 32 years in the pen - I think he might be safe now 🤣🤣

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@rcooley25 wrote:

Agreed. Lets keep in touch i ncase things change. Besides clients in Joliet and other towns close to me I have some clients in Indianna and Airizona , California as well as some other states. That is why I used pro series because I have access to every state in the Union.

Nice! I also have the bulk of my clients in and around Dupage County. I have several in multiple states (NY, NJ, Wi, In, NV and Fl and a few others). Like you, I use PS for the additional states we have. Plus, I dont have many complex (I've been ready for them but I am in a blue collar area) returns so PS is perfect for my needs. 

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@IRonMaN wrote:

@rcooley25 be careful with @garman22 - he is on the FBI's most wanted list.

Just kidding.  He served his time - did 32 years in the pen - I think he might be safe now 🤣🤣

I am embarrassed to admit I did have a file at one point in my teens......but that was a lifetime ago. 

I am a good boy now. 😇

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I am a good boy now."

Can you get a letter from your high school principal to verify that?

Never mind.  As long as we can get your mother to vouch for you, you're good 😁

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Lol, he has GOT to be long gone by now. The dean is definitely gone as I heard of his passing. Good dude he was. I was a shi@@y student in school. He brought my mom in and said that I was the 10th worst student in my class. Definitely what a parent wants to hear. Hahahahaha!! 

IRonMaN
Level 15

You made the top ten list - congratulations!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahaha!! Something to be REAL proud of!! 🤣😂 I had to grow up REAL fast once my old man died.

Im not sure I've told you before, my first choice in career was law enforcement. 😁 

IRonMaN
Level 15

That doesn't surprise me.  One of the area community colleges offered a law enforcement program when I was in high school.  The gentlemen that entered the program after high school were the local hoodlums and vandals -------- I don't know if they were changing their lives around or looking for tips on how not to get caught.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers