Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter 6475

grossie
Level 5

Several clients have not yet received Letter 6475 (3rd EIP payment)

Does anyone have the any idea of the status as to where the IRS stands on the mailing.

Thanks

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im sure they have to be mailed out in batches, they cant inundate the USPS with millions and millions of pieces of mail all at the same time.

That being said, if your client knows they got the full amount, or can see the amount in their bank account, no need to wait for the letter.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im sure they have to be mailed out in batches, they cant inundate the USPS with millions and millions of pieces of mail all at the same time.

That being said, if your client knows they got the full amount, or can see the amount in their bank account, no need to wait for the letter.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

I think a lot of people apparently have not received it yet. Also I think it was mentioned before on this forum, that either this letter, or the other ctc letter , can actually be mailed out up until March, but I'm not a hundred percent sure... someone else may know the answer for sure. Just my opinion