Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LET'S ALL PLEDGE TO MIGRATE TO NEW SOFTWARE NEXT YEAR

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

SamanthaDeaton
Level 2

I can print Arkansas but not E-file.   I've never had this problem before with Proseries and I've been using it for years.  I'm getting an error message that says my software isn't current but when I try to download updates, Proseries tells me that it is current.

I'm all about changing software but if my file doesn't transfer correctly, I'm afraid that would be more of a hassle than this!   I hope they fix it sooner rather than later.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Did you try and "Refresh" your updates.  in Professional, under Update - Refresh Updates

SamanthaDeaton
Level 2

I appreciate the suggestion - yes that was the second thing I tried.  HA.

Didn't work.

magaler
Level 1

bobkamman- Thanks for the unhelpful useless comment.

PATAX
Level 15

I love Alabama so I will take that as a compliment. I wish I lived in Alabama, some of the best people on earth. Good God-fearing strong family people.

0 Cheers
Rick1725
Level 3

Hard to believe but apparently Intuit heard or complaints yesterday and revised the date to print and eFile Mass returns back to Feb 3 from Feb 24. Can this really be true? I hope so. But as the great philosopher George Costanza says "It's not a lie - if you believe it".

PATAX
Level 15

Thanks for the post Rick. There is an old saying, "The squeaky wheel gets the oil".......

FTAX
Level 5

You're all welcome. 😀

PATAX
Level 15

Thanks FTAX for starting this post. Many people appreciate it. Thank you.

FTAX
Level 5

Thanks, but really we shouldn't be too confident about 2/3 to print Mass. NJ 1040 CURRENTLY says '

Form NJ-1040, Income Tax Resident ReturnFinal, EF Ready

But, it still won't print.

PATAX
Level 15

I didn't check Pennsylvania and Federal yet. I'm going to try to wait a little bit before I try to finish any. I have a lot of business taxes and other things to take care of. 👍🐕