Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isn't supposed to be an update today?

athaureaux6
Level 8

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Downloaded mine a few minutes ago.

Items I have been watching that were (fixed). updated.  edit - changed fixed to updated, who really knows about fixed at this point!

- Non itemizer's charitable contributions updated to $600 for MFJ

- Recovery Rebate Credit form updated to 2021.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Downloaded mine a few minutes ago.

Items I have been watching that were (fixed). updated.  edit - changed fixed to updated, who really knows about fixed at this point!

- Non itemizer's charitable contributions updated to $600 for MFJ

- Recovery Rebate Credit form updated to 2021.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Looks like mine downloaded an update yesterday, my logs show 12/8.  I didnt actually see it happen though, did it in the background.

Top menu bar    Information > Logs > Updates Log

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Out of curiosity, why are you obsessed with updates?  This is your 6th post asking about updates in the last month.

ProSeries is ALWAYS completely useless until early-mid December, so updates prior to that really don't matter (your first 5 posts).  And it really isn't very reliable until early January.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"And it really isn't very reliable until early January"

"Very reliable"?  You are giving them more credit than I would.  The best grade I would give would be "somewhat reliable".   I typically don't download it until late December or early January.  But I am glad there are a lot of folks out there that are willing to be beta testers for the rest of us.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Perhaps I should have said it isn't "programmed to 2021 tax law (based in mid-2021 law)" until early January.   🙂

IRonMaN
Level 15

You are getting warmer.  Hopefully you don't have any kidnapped snowmen with you  - I would hate to see them start to melt.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

Hopefully you don't have any kidnapped snowmen with you  -

That same friend had made a comment last week that it was going to be his goal to build 100 snowmen this year.  I told him I didn't think I had enough freezer space to keep that many kidnapped snowmen.  😂

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have faith in you.  Somehow you will come up with the extra cash to rent some refrigerated trucks to hide the "bodies" ☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers