Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know when the e-file shutdown will happen for business returns?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, I just saw the alert in the software saying Dec 23th is the magical day, so I know that questions will soon be popular again.  It's amazing how cataracts have improved my vision to allow me to see alerts that so many other folks with good vision never seem to be able to see.

Slava Ukraini!
6 Comments 6
dkh
Level 15

tally counter.jpgit's all ready to go..... 

IRonMaN
Level 15

You might want to pack it in ice just so it doesn't overheat.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Reminds me of the "timer" that I received as a gift from a colleague... He told me to time the clients for every second that they took up of my time including phone calls... Could you imagine if we did that? We would be up there with the Rockefellers now wouldn't we?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Actually a digital timer about 2 to 3 feet tall positioned behind you might work.  Then have a big red button to press the second the client clears the doorway to your office.  Let everyone know you bill by the minute and see if that speeds things up a bit.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Hahaha... that is great Iron Man... And maybe install a rocket booster below the chair there sitting in and soon as their time is up press a button and it shoots them out into the street... This will keep them from lingering on after their time is up...😉

IRonMaN
Level 15

Just don't buy an ACME rocket booster --------- trust me on this.

Slava Ukraini!