Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HATE 1095A!!!

lucrecia
Level 4

16 Comments 16
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm sure we are feeling better now.  On to the next return ------------------ that doesn't involve a 1095A 😁

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Any specific problem that I may be able to help you with? 

IRonMaN
Level 15

As long as you asking.  I would like my truck to get better gas mileage.  How can I do that?

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I concur with @IRonMaN . I am also looking for better mileage.

taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

How bout a ride instead.  Give me  a hollar.  Now that corn is $7 per bushel, we in Iowa are not gonna waste it on ethanol anymore.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Depends.  Does your meter start in Iowa or does it kick in once you hit IL or MN?

Slava Ukraini!
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

I never overcharge for standard taxi service.  But I have been know to charge a "fast path" fee for interstate travel.  It would be best if you and Garman just enjoyed the friendly and beautiful state of Iowa.  No fast path fee charged.

IRonMaN
Level 15

We would but we can’t afford gas to get there and we can’t afford that fast path fee of yours.  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Are there things to do in Iowa? lol

"Fast Path"..........i'll pay that for a corvette taxi.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

The biggest spectator event in Iowa is watching our favorite taxi driver digging  for change in the backseat of his taxi.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

Careful there gopher man; picking on Iowa. The best things to come out of the Iron Range are lutefisk and spam.  That's why I need the fast path charge.  It's to clean the lutefisk out from under the rear seats.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I hate to tell you this, but the lutefisk smell will never come out. You are going to need a new set of wheels.

Slava Ukraini!
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

To be honest, I have never tried lutefisk.  I also had never tried sushi until this past Christmas in St Louis.  My daughter said my life is never going to be complete until I tried it.  I loved it.  So if you would be so kind to bring some lutefisk down, I will try it.  I might have to douse it with some Linburger cheese in order to improve the taste.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Actually if it is cooked correctly it isn’t bad - but if it isn’t cooked correctly- it is very, very, bad.  The worst part is the smell that radiates from it as you are preparing it to be cooked.  I stick to Spam and leave the lutefisk for the true diehards.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Oh God!? Lutefisk and sushi..........I'll stay in Illinois with my high property tax and shi**y governor. 

lucrecia
Level 4

Selling it

0 Cheers