Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can see why tax preparers don't make good airline pilots

IRonMaN
Level 15

Based on a scan of the posts in the last few minutes, it appeared that the world was ending and tax preparers were going to end up like the dinosaurs.  Evidently there was a short blip in service that resulted in an instantaneous mass panic.  Nobody took a step back or a deep breath, instead everyone was hitting the panic button.  If you ever listen to tapes of the last minutes of airline pilots, they calmly say they are heading into the side of a mountain and there isn't an ounce of panic shown in their voices.  Evidently if tax preparers were pilots, you wouldn't be able to make out a word they were saying because of the sheer panic they would be screaming into their microphone.  So to everyone posting this morning, please stick to your day job and forget about taking any flying lessons. 🛬

Slava Ukraini!

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dascpa
Level 11

In the words of that famous poet, Tom Cruise " You know on the first one I crashed and burned. Charlie : And the second? Maverick : I don't know, but uh, it's looking good so far."

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
dascpa
Level 11

In the words of that famous poet, Tom Cruise " You know on the first one I crashed and burned. Charlie : And the second? Maverick : I don't know, but uh, it's looking good so far."

IRonMaN
Level 15

For simplicity, we will just start calling you Mav.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

every second of every minute of every hour is crucial

IRonMaN
Level 15

To a watch maker

Slava Ukraini!