I can't get a modified 1040 homebase to print for a select or all. A preview of the print shows 6 continuous pages with only a single character on the page. Not a listing of the clientele anywhere. I can print from other homebase views just not the 1040.
Any suggestions for a resoltuion. I've exhausted all I could think of.
This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here
I'm sorry for the frustration. I wasn't able to reproduce, which just either means something subtle is going on, I'm not understanding correctly or the problem is fixed in the version I have (which should be pretty close to the latest available - wPro.2020.04.00.23)
Here's what I did
1. Edited the default 1040 view via drag and drop. I also tried with a new Custom View.
2. Selected "HomeBase -> Print HomeBase". I also tried the toolbar button.
3. Any way I try it, I get the preview dialog below, with info as expected.
If i'm not doing it correctly, please let me know detailed steps. If that's what you're doing, a few thoughts come to mind:
- Make sure ProSeries is up to date
- Try a few combinations to see if we can narrow down the problem. For example, does the default 1040 view print? Does a custom 1040 view with just one column print? Maybe there's some value or special character that ProSeries is choking on, like a value with an umlaut on it (I have no reason to think it wouldn't be ok with an umlaut, just a hypothetical).