Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 2848 Basic Missing

Richard Center
Level 1

I have been paying thru the nose for this software for years.  They divide it up and separate basic and

Professional. I have both. I need the form 2848 on the basic but its missing on the basic version. It's on the professional, but for me, I would have to enter as a new client. It also looks like they want to charge me an extra charge to get the form 2848 on professional.  This is ridiculous. For their attempt to charge as much as possible and create additional problems, I am going to switch software companies next year after being with this company for very many years.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

While I agree that Intuit is evil, I'm a bit confused about your post. 

Are you saying that purchased the lower-cost Basic version, but that you expect it to do everything that the higher-cost Professional version does?  You don't really expect that, do you?

BobKamman
Level 15

Maybe it's cheaper to do most returns with Basic, and just use pay-per-return for a few that require Professional.  What I can't figure out is, when it takes about the same amount of time to do a fillable PDF 2848 online as it does to complain here, why bother others with your lack of serenity?