Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of the Official Tax Season

rcooley25
Level 11

Going by some of your post as well as some of mine the closer to April 18th we get the nuttier we are becoming.

12 Comments 12
GodFather
Level 8

Not sure how anyone can argue this?!?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I can argue that.  I'm nuts 365 days a year --------- I don't save it for special occasions like the twilight of tax season.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

I have noticed lately that if you do drink  the returns get easier and the refunds are larger, I haven't quite figured out the correlation yet!  

PATAX
Level 15

We can thank some of the clients for that. As the saying from the old country goes: " If you live with a crazy person, you will become crazy too! "

dkh
Level 15

My clients are getting dumber the closer it gets to the 18th.   Today client dropped off expecting it to be done by 18th because he will owe. Says he received  IRS letter changing the  2020 refund applied to 2021.but didn't bring the IRS letter .... can't I just go on IRS and magically find that.   And he made some of his estimates but not all...thinks it was $xxx or maybe $xxx. Do I need the exact amount?     AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You are way too picky.  For stuff like that, we have a dart board.  The client gets one throw per question.  Two throws if he accidentally hits someone walking by while he is throwing.

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

You think it is getting better  try fireball whiskey and see the great answers you get.

rcooley25
Level 11

The way I see it when it seems that the  whole world is crazy except you well that is the first thing a crazy person thinks.

rcooley25
Level 11

After this tax season I think we should all be voted in as Saints. And that comes from a Baptist.

PATAX
Level 15

What you trying to say brother Cooley? Come on now, you sound a little crazy 😉.

PATAX
Level 15

@dkh same thing happened to me today. Client with business dropped it off and thinks it's going to be done by the April 18th. New client I picked up a few years ago, I knew I shouldn't have accepted pia....

PATAX
Level 15

@rcooley25 The Baptists do have a saint: Saint John the Baptist....😉