Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EF Clients Tab-Proseries Basic (clients not showing in EF tab only on 1040 tab)

Level 4

I tried calling proseries and the girl couldnt help me she tried but i think maybe she didnt know? I tried looking thru help on intuit page and all i see is that in pro series basic there should be a checkbox on the top left hand corner and i dont see one. I have tried homebase maintenance, i hve tried reset current view and nothing fixes it. Please help im so afraid there might be efile issues on 1 of the 600 accounts i have worked on. I have shut down restarted, i have done all updates and nothing. 

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dkh
Level 15

Have you closed and reopened the program? 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont use Basic, but in Professional we have these little boxes in the top left corner (does Basic have anything similar?), that one in the center is a filter (when you hover over it, it becomes a funnel), maybe something in that got checked off accidently?

filter.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Tax man
Level 3

did you figuer out how to put the Tab for EF on again or is it a proseries after you update will it be there automatically it happen to me yestoday for 2023 basic proseries

0 Cheers