Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easter Sunday Morning

rcooley25
Level 11

He has risen

12 Comments 12
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes I have and I’m ready for another day of work in the salt mines.  There has got to be a better way to make a buck.

Slava Ukraini!
rbynaker
Level 13

@IRonMaN wrote:

Yes I have and I’m ready for another day of work in the salt mines.  There has got to be a better way to make a buck.

Yep.  I woke up to the "I forgot to tell you I moved a few weeks ago" email, immediately followed by a different client's "you'll let me know if I owe taxes, right" email (to which I replied, "you'll let me know if you have any 1099s, right?")

Happy Easter.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

As have I. 😁

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I woke up to the "I forgot to tell you I moved a few weeks ago" email"

At least they told you.  I had a client that moved to Arizona two years ago.  Got the the return done a week or two ago and mailed it to them.  I'm looking at my tracking information for priority mail and see that the return is coming back to me because there is no such person at that address.  We call him up and ask what is going on ------------------- oh yeah he moved.  His son that still lives here was supposed to tell us that he had a new address ☹️

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

@rcooley25   Thank you for the Easter Sunrise Service

Good to know I'm not the only one toiling away.

Hippity Hoppity to everyone.

chester
Level 3

Yes he has and now he wants his darn tax return prepared

Taxprohere
Level 7

and clients want me to perform miracles.

PATAX
Level 15

@rcooley25 👍Truly He has risen.

rcooley25
Level 11

YOUR NOT THE ONE i WAS TALKING ABOUT BUT YES THERE MUST BE AN EASIER way to make a buck.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I can appreciate where you are coming from but the one I am talking about can perform miricales

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I have already done his tax return. A man Called Jesus (spanish decent) was in to see me and I filed histax return for him. So even Jesus needs a tax return filed and look who he came to get it done.

rcooley25
Level 11

Great. I am not so sure about me.

0 Cheers