Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicating my client tax and storing the duplicated onto a 32bit database. This caused that client is marked as duplicated and unable to file

carlosaldana
Level 1

Sometimes system duplicate my client return by creating a second file that is stored onto a 32 bit database. This caused that client cannot be submitted for electronic file since client is red marked that has a duplicated social security number. This serious difficulty happened many times.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

"Re: Duplicating my client tax and storing the duplicated onto a 32bit database. This caused that client is marked as duplicated and unable to file"

Homebase should only be looking at one folder/directory , if you have more than 1 client file in that same folder with the same SSN you will get that "duplicate" message.

C:\ProWin19\19Data     is the default directory, do you have yours set to save to someplace else?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪