Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drake software wins 8 categories

PATAX
Level 15

Received message that Drake software won eight categories in Readers Choice Awards or something like this. I know we won at least one category, and that is the best Accountants Community Forum.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I didn't have any major issues but I did have some really "unexpected behavior" in the program near the end when it was doing funky things.  But the good news is, if the forum won an award, I'm pretty sure we all should be waiting by our mailbox for those Intuit checks of appreciation to arrive.  

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit should have easily won the award for Best Drama ------------------ or maybe that award wasn't handed out this year 🤔

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN so far for me they've done a lot better this year than in Prior years. But I still have a lot more to go.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I didn't have any major issues but I did have some really "unexpected behavior" in the program near the end when it was doing funky things.  But the good news is, if the forum won an award, I'm pretty sure we all should be waiting by our mailbox for those Intuit checks of appreciation to arrive.  

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN I was joking about us winning that award. I don't think there was a category for forums. But if there was, I know we would have won.

IRonMaN
Level 15

And I was joking about us waiting for a check😜

Slava Ukraini!
Taxtime3
Level 3

I was very disappointed when I went to the mailbox!