Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact the ProSeries program in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating ProSeries is not connected to the Internet.
    cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

change print order for client copy

JohnJab
    Level 1

Has anyone tried to change the print order in the client copy?  I move a form to the bottom, hit OK and when I go back in to check it, it's back where it was!

Any advice?

Thank you, 

John

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
    dascpa
    Level 11

A feature that has never worked over the years.  After 20-30 years you learn to give up on certain items in ProSeries.

0 Cheers
    JohnJab
    Level 1

That's a good one!  But it did work last year...

0 Cheers
    Fabian
    Level 4

Move the form to the bottom by clicking the "Move Down" button several times. It looks like the new "Move to Bottom" button is not sticking. 

0 Cheers
    JohnJab
    Level 1

I like the new move button, and it does move things to the bottom, but they don't stay there!

0 Cheers
    Fabian
    Level 4

Thanks to your reporting, this problem will be fixed and available to you after the 2/18 update. Until then, continue using the Move Up/Move Down buttons.

0 Cheers