Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP RETURN IS COMPLETE BUT i CAN NOT PRINT IT

Diane Stephens
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sherlock Holmes doesn't work Saturdays so we are going to need a little more to go on to solve this mystery.  What are you doing?  What happens when you do what you are doing?  Any error messages?  Stuff like that will help.  Otherwise we have to start with basics like is your printer turned on and do you have paper in the printer?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
What happens when you try?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
Are you able to print to PDF?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sherlock Holmes doesn't work Saturdays so we are going to need a little more to go on to solve this mystery.  What are you doing?  What happens when you do what you are doing?  Any error messages?  Stuff like that will help.  Otherwise we have to start with basics like is your printer turned on and do you have paper in the printer?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
"basics like is your printer turned on and do you have paper in the printer" I busted out on this line...I should not laugh as I once called my IT guy and told him my monitor wont come on. He asked me if my computer was on??? Ummmmm.......yeah. In the immortal words of Homer Simpson...........DOH!!!!!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I called support with my fitbit wouldn't charge.....yes, the other end needs to be plugged into the USB port, duh!   

we all have our days!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

In honor of the comments to this post, I have to once again post my favorite Far Side:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers