Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A resident from Puerto Rico (born in Puerto Rico) has to report income from Form 499R-2/W-2PR? Puerto Rican has to file Federal income tax ? (form 1040)???

Level 1
0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 14
Level 14