Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 program is printing 2 copies of invoices, how do I make it print 1 copy??

ChuckM1
Level 3

Thanks

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Only printing out 1 for me, Id actually kind like to have 2 print out automatically, didnt think that was an option though.

Happening to all returns?  If you use Print Preview or print to PDF does it have it double in there too?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

I always have mine print an invoice with the client copy, and one with preparer copy that we use in our internal accounting software to keep up with receivables.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
ChuckM1
Level 3

It's happening to all 1040's, and it occurs when printing to the printer and to PDF files.

We are using the network version of ProSeries and everyone that prints a return has this problem.

Thanks

0 Cheers
ChuckM1
Level 3

I thought you were on to something but, sadly, when I turned it off except for Filing Copy I still got 2 invoices. 

0 Cheers
WesParkerinIowa
Level 2

I am having this issue as well. Not seeing a solution.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
are you on a network? Im thinking it may be a network quirk.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
ChuckM1
Level 3

Yes, we are running the program on a network.

0 Cheers
ChuckM1
Level 3

This is not how the duplicate copy is printing - we only print the file copy

0 Cheers
Karl-M
Level 3

One man shop.... Standalone. I know writing code is hard, but I am tired of wasting so much time and energy on printing/organizing stuff. 

0 Cheers
WesParkerinIowa
Level 2

Crickets. Still happening.

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

@ChuckM1 This issue has been previously reported in this post: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/proseries-2021-always-p...

The issue is occurring when selecting the checkbox to include a page break on the Invoice. If you uncheck that box, the extra copy will not print. 

We are currently investigating this issue. 

0 Cheers