Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1041 Exemption for Qualified Disability Trust E-File rejection

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting an efile rejection error saying that the Exemption must be less than $4301, however, the exemption amount has risen to $4400.00 for 2022.  Is anyone else having this issue or know when this will be resolved?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're aware of the rejection code F1041-032-06. Thanks for your patience on this, when we get more information we'll report back on this thread.  

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

So the IRS rejects it with that message?  or is it a Proseries message?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable

It what the rejection message from the efile center says.  The code is F1041-032-06

Also says that it is a know issue reported to the IRS.  I am hoping someone knows if the IRS will be resolving it before I paper file.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Well, it is still only January, so personally, Id set it on the back burner for a few weeks and see if they fix it.

@IntuitGabi  do you have any info on this?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're aware of the rejection code F1041-032-06. Thanks for your patience on this, when we get more information we'll report back on this thread.  

Rick5
Level 2

Were you able to find a solution to the Qualified Disability Trust issue.  As of this time I am still unable to efile the return.

0 Cheers