Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 return package

knowyourrole
Level 3

Has anyone had any luck purchasing the file 100 return package?  If so, how were you able to get it?  I've been able to purchase it in previous seasons, but this year every Pro Series rep is only quoting me the $5k unlimited filing package.  So I'm currently on the pay per return plan.

Thanks in advance.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

They like to periodically confuse their customers so they will switch the offerings every so often.  Someone at Intuit must have figured out that the 100 return package was good for their customers but not as good for them so they dropped it.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

They like to periodically confuse their customers so they will switch the offerings every so often.  Someone at Intuit must have figured out that the 100 return package was good for their customers but not as good for them so they dropped it.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Do you prepare lots of 1041, 1065, 1120S, 1120, 990 returns? 

If not, you should be able to get an unlimited 1040 package with unlimited states for less than $3000 then any of the returns types I mentioned above would be PPR.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
knowyourrole
Level 3

I only paid a few hundred last year for the Choice 100 (I think that's what they called it)

I only file a total of 40-50 returns (1040, 1065, 1120-S, state) per year so that package was perfect.  Just a side hustle for me.