Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partnership 1065 received a payment from a foreign country (Switzerland) with taxes withheld

Level 1


How do I record the taxes paid in Switzerland so it gets recorded on the K-1.  I think it should be on the line 21 of the K-1.  where do I go to enter these taxes withheld??? 

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Level 15

Welcome to the world of Schedules K-2/K-3

Level 15

Since the income was from Switzerland, famous for brandy toting dogs, could they look for the K-9?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns