Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProConnect wont let me print pdfs

eblktty
Level 1

I signed up via my college's link to be able to use the program free because of my class. The first Tax return problem I did let me print the PDF but now it says I need to purchase more tax returns. I am still signed in with the same log in information as the first time but whenever I go to print pdf or partially print it gives me the same pop up window that says: 

0 Credits Available
Credit(s) must be purchased in order to continue.
Click "View Purchase Options" to purchase additional credits now.

Can anyone help me figure it out? I emailed the help link but noone has gotten back to me. My teacher said to ask that email. My next assignment is due Sunday and teach didnt accept my last one. sigh. 
0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

Either your college sent you the wrong link or you just failed your first homework assignment.

Sign up at https://www.intuit.com/solutions/job-readiness-education/products/proconnect-tax-online/student-sign...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
eblktty
Level 1

Thank you for the reply. That is the exact link that my teacher posted for us. I used it to sign up to begin with. I also passed my first assignment so it isn't that. 

Is it possible to delete an existing ProConnect account? I cant seem to find a link to do so. I even reverified with the link you posted to sign up again. Still no go. 

0 Cheers