Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print a client invoice in ProConnect?

sandymc
Level 1

I can't figure out how to print a client invoice this year in ProConnect! Why is this so hard? I can see the template, but there is no print option there for client copy.  If I print that page, it clearly says it a template instead of an actual invoice.  This is so frustrating.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

I don't think things have changed much in the last few years

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/how-do-i-print-a-clien...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
itonewbie
Level 15

That's because you are printing from the screen.

What you should do is to click on the Create PDF button in the bottom-right corner.  Make sure you allow popup from the site.  A new tab will open with the PDF you can save or download.

Note that this is purely a glorified wordprocesor.  Nothing get saved anywhere.  This means you can't retrieve a record of your "invoice" or do any compilation.

A better option would be to use QBOA by selecting Invoice via QuickBooks instead of Invoice.  Otherwise, you can always use your own accounting software or your favorite payment processor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

@George4Tacks Oops.  Had this open for a couple hours, so didn't see your response. 😅

Exactly as you said, it didn't change much over the last few years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar