Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove picture of women on opening screen

KansasCPA
Level 1

Please remove picture of woman on opening screen, just put your design.  A woman I worked with looks similar to this picture and she wa

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll pass your feedback along. 
For Lacerte, there's a workaround listed in this idea here. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

The woman in the picture is the woman you worked with.  We all voted to put her on the splash screen because we knew of the connection.  

But at least you came up with a new reason.  Someone said it was sexist.  A few folks said that she was staring at them.  Someone else said they just preferred staring at the Intuit logo.  You know the software is running well when the biggest uproar is over a picture on a splash screen.  As a side note, one of the posts here has the contact information for the head honcho at Intuit if you would like to express your concerns to him. 

Slava Ukraini!
pamdory
Level 8

I've started talking to her in the morning.  She's a pretty good listener, never interrupts. This morning I suggested she try some turquoise colored frames for her glasses.  She didn't even blink.

IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll pass your feedback along. 
For Lacerte, there's a workaround listed in this idea here. 

0 Cheers