Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no sound

I call the Practitioner's Priority Service, hit #4 for taxpayer with balance due, get put on hold but there is no sound or music.  And I am not disconnected.  The IRS is discombobulating.

Southern California weather today is just like Anchorage Alaska!!!

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

The IRS is a frightening place and one must have all their senses in order to deal with them.......😂🤣

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

The IRS is a frightening place and one must have all their senses in order to deal with them.......😂🤣

IRonMaN
Level 15

Tuesday is take your dog to work day at the IRS.  Accordingly, the music they play is a recording of music played on a dog whistle.  If you put the call on speaker you would have seen that all of the dogs in your neighborhood would have been out dancing to the music.🐕

Slava Ukraini!
CMcCullough
Level 3

Currently on hold with IRS with no music today. I was told the music was malfunctioning.  I do not love the music, but a silent hold made me wonder if she hung up on me.  Then the second hold she told me it would be silent.  Seems so much longer when it is silent.  *whine*