Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have problem to install the proseries 2019 show me and error can you help me to download show me that the error is window 8.1 version i bought allready the window 10

ramonvaldez1120
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is your computer system 64bit?

Right click on the start button in the bottom left corner and Choose System in the list that appears...that window that opens should show your system type.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is your computer system 64bit?

Right click on the start button in the bottom left corner and Choose System in the list that appears...that window that opens should show your system type.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Greta
Level 9
I just called Intuit Tech Support and their rep worked with me for well over a half hour to start the download of 2019. She said she's encountered several others having a problem with Windows. I couldn't have done this without her help.
0 Cheers
Zuro
Level 1

What is the solution that they came up with as I have been told to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro by one Microsoft tech and told to install C++ by another tech.  Not sure what the right answer is as I still cannot load Pro Series 2019.  I have Windows 10 Pro and the computer is 64-bit operating system but I keep getting the error that my system is not right.

0 Cheers