sffdib's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sffdib's Posts

My 2020 California form 3885A report is not showing any amounts in the Prior Depreciation column. Also not showing on the individual assets worksheet. I followed the instructions above and it did not... See more...
My 2020 California form 3885A report is not showing any amounts in the Prior Depreciation column. Also not showing on the individual assets worksheet. I followed the instructions above and it did not make any difference. This is for State return only. The numbers show up fine on the Federal form 4562. 
The above responses did not answer my question if we deduct $10,200 or $20,400 from UI for CA taxpayer on the Federal return and steps in ProSeries. I know that UI is not taxable on CA return so it d... See more...
The above responses did not answer my question if we deduct $10,200 or $20,400 from UI for CA taxpayer on the Federal return and steps in ProSeries. I know that UI is not taxable on CA return so it des not matter. On May 6, there was Spidell flash email 2021-35 which stats that since UI benefits is a community property state are split equally between both spouses each spouse may claim up to $10,200 exclusion even though one spouse received the benefits. My question, what are the steps in ProSeries to adjust for the additional $10,200?
Where is [email address removed]? Do you work for Intuit, are you tech support? Thank you for the help, but this is strange request. Just checking. 
I saw some posting on UI exclusions for MFJ in community property states such as CA. My program is only excluding $10,200. I read somewhere that it was supposed to exclude double for taxpayers making... See more...
I saw some posting on UI exclusions for MFJ in community property states such as CA. My program is only excluding $10,200. I read somewhere that it was supposed to exclude double for taxpayers making below $150,000.
Thank is what I used. Thank you. 
Thank you so much Lisa, the "?" did not work but the "right-mouse-click", "About IRC code section" worked. 
What is IRC section under which amortize the cost of intangible loan fees for rental property? Other software, just enter, amortization, 30 year, asset entry worksheet is stuck on the the code. I did... See more...
What is IRC section under which amortize the cost of intangible loan fees for rental property? Other software, just enter, amortization, 30 year, asset entry worksheet is stuck on the the code. I did search help on this form and all it came back is code 197
I find the review function in ProSeries useless and confusing. I have been using ProSeries three years and it never gave me any useful information in fact, it gives me comments making me second guess... See more...
I find the review function in ProSeries useless and confusing. I have been using ProSeries three years and it never gave me any useful information in fact, it gives me comments making me second guess myself and having to do additional research for nothing.  
K-1 form 1065, if entry is in box 1 and box 2, we must report on two different K-1 worksheets. Is there an easier way to create two worksheets with the same information? 
Thank you. 
They have six pages of transactions. It will take forever to enter each transaction. If I enter the total on one of lines at the Quick Entry Table, it is asking for the date sold and it will not acce... See more...
They have six pages of transactions. It will take forever to enter each transaction. If I enter the total on one of lines at the Quick Entry Table, it is asking for the date sold and it will not accept "Various". It will only accept various for date acquired. 
I have short term proceeds with basis reported to IRS, and wash sale. Do I need to enter every transaction or there is a better way? Box A transactions has two field one for Proceeds and Cost Basis. ... See more...
I have short term proceeds with basis reported to IRS, and wash sale. Do I need to enter every transaction or there is a better way? Box A transactions has two field one for Proceeds and Cost Basis. No space for wash sale. I understand that I could attached pdf file. 
Thank you. 
How can I search my own posts? I posted a question and received a reply. I need to search for it again. I search the subject that I thought I used and cannot find it. I tried searching by my name and... See more...
How can I search my own posts? I posted a question and received a reply. I need to search for it again. I search the subject that I thought I used and cannot find it. I tried searching by my name and did not work either. 
Thank you.
I have set up Federal estimated taxes, on 1040-ES Estimated Tax Worksheet, and put in a "X" to each of the payments. Number, amount and date looks normal. Client letter confirms the number, amount an... See more...
I have set up Federal estimated taxes, on 1040-ES Estimated Tax Worksheet, and put in a "X" to each of the payments. Number, amount and date looks normal. Client letter confirms the number, amount and date. When I run the "review" I get a message that that you chosen to combine both payment 1 and payment 2 to be paid on June 15. Did they forget to change this message from last year? Anyone else noticed this?  
Form 114 in 2020, Part I (c) - Address Information not accepting foreign address. It was okay in ProSeries 2019 with the same information. The same address on form 1040 did not error out, just on for... See more...
Form 114 in 2020, Part I (c) - Address Information not accepting foreign address. It was okay in ProSeries 2019 with the same information. The same address on form 1040 did not error out, just on form 114. 
I want to see a list of clients whom I prepared estimated taxes for 2019 without having to open each client's file. Can I run an estimated taxes report for 2019? 
I am printing from Federal.