AshleyatIntuit 's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AshleyatIntuit 's Posts

@jeffrey please try to run updates from your start menu by going to the PROSERIES 2017 folder and select PROSERIES UPDATES and run from there.  Are you getting any error when attempting to launch the ... See more...
@jeffrey please try to run updates from your start menu by going to the PROSERIES 2017 folder and select PROSERIES UPDATES and run from there.  Are you getting any error when attempting to launch the program?
This has been reported and is being looked at, for now, you can navigate to your C drive, locate your ProWin17 folder, and within that your Updates folder, delete everything except for details.htm an... See more...
This has been reported and is being looked at, for now, you can navigate to your C drive, locate your ProWin17 folder, and within that your Updates folder, delete everything except for details.htm and then proceed to run updates again (you will be told there are no updates to install, but will populate those items back into your Updates folder, and then you should be good to go (ProSeries may need to close and reopen).
Yes so under the dark screenshot that shows the update folder there is an "IMPORTANT" section then a "NOTE" section, then directly under that states the versions for the different years, and for 2017 ... See more...
Yes so under the dark screenshot that shows the update folder there is an "IMPORTANT" section then a "NOTE" section, then directly under that states the versions for the different years, and for 2017 you must have version later than 2017.16.00.10 and since you're on 2017.19.00.14 you are good to go! :smile:
No prob
The community link removal is something that was updated but not directly related to the Security update referenced in some communications.  You can confirm your version by going to HELP and ABOUT PS ... See more...
The community link removal is something that was updated but not directly related to the Security update referenced in some communications.  You can confirm your version by going to HELP and ABOUT PS and checking out your version and comparing it against the information we have in the Security update article, you must be on the version listed or higher. Here is information about the removal of the community link: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/announcements/1743956 Here is the information (including version) for the security update: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1736700-important-security-update-for-proseries
Here are the 2018 System Requirements: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1732106-system-requirements-for-2018-proseries-pro...
High level- you have different views in homebase (ie 1040, 1120, 1120s), one of the views is a query view, you can select different queries and will show a homebase view of just the files that you are... See more...
High level- you have different views in homebase (ie 1040, 1120, 1120s), one of the views is a query view, you can select different queries and will show a homebase view of just the files that you are searching, you may try to see if there is one that you can use based off of data in that schedule a.  No promises but something that may be worth a shot.  (side note, i know Itemized Deduction is one of the options, not sure what else may apply)
You can add a column to your homebase view, go to homebase menu, column headings to see if you can locate one specific to that, then sort by that column.  You can also export your homebase view to exc... See more...
You can add a column to your homebase view, go to homebase menu, column headings to see if you can locate one specific to that, then sort by that column.  You can also export your homebase view to excel depending on what you're trying to do with that list of customers.  Hope that helps
Nope, no Darryls either..... this is fun. LOL
I can assure you that i have no brother named Kevin.  As mentioned, the package is  a new customer offering, and apologize for any confusion there.
I do understand what you're saying about "long time devoted" discounts, and again, I'm happy to look into your account to see if there is a better package/offering that makes more sense for your busin... See more...
I do understand what you're saying about "long time devoted" discounts, and again, I'm happy to look into your account to see if there is a better package/offering that makes more sense for your business.
It is a new customer offering.  And we typically have something for new customers as an introductory offer.  To be honest there was most likely some offering or discount when you first came in as well... See more...
It is a new customer offering.  And we typically have something for new customers as an introductory offer.  To be honest there was most likely some offering or discount when you first came in as well.  I am happy to discuss with you the best offering in your case based on your return volume to make sure you're not paying for something you don't need.  I apologize, but yes, this is a new customer offering.
Please refer to this article for more information https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1722947-2017-form-114-fbar-conditional-acceptance-...
No.  Current year and two years back.  would be 17, 16 and 15.
seven states, Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming, do not have a state income tax. In addition, New Hampshire and Tennessee only assess taxes on interest and divide... See more...
seven states, Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming, do not have a state income tax. In addition, New Hampshire and Tennessee only assess taxes on interest and dividend income, so companies in these two states may not have a state EIN number. https://bizfluent.com/how-5665654-look-state-employer-identification-number.html I would try entering NONE and seeing if you can proceed.
Good point.
No you can efile 2017, 2016 and 2015 done of course in that corresponding year of the software.  IRS doesn't accept anything beyond that.
Current year, and two years back can be efiled.
Your EFIN Verification documentation sent to Intuit is approved for your corresponding Customer Account Number to allow for efile.  Are both products placed under the same Customer Account number?