Before you start:
- Be careful to only order client credits you need.
- Intuit Tax Advisor credits expire at the end of the calendar year. If you need to purchase credits for the next calendar year, wait until January 1 of that year to order.
- No refunds will be given for unused credits.
- For Lacerte users, you will need to be an Admin to purchase credits.
- For ProConnect Tax users, you will need to use the login you used to purchase ProConnect Tax to purchase credits.
Ordering client credits for Intuit
- Sign in to Intuit Tax Advisor.
- Select Purchase.
- You will be advised how many credits, if any, are remaining. Select Purchase more credits.
- Enter the number of client credits you would like to purchase.
- Make sure you have the correct number entered and review the Total before selecting Continue to payment.
- Select the desired payment method. When you first go to purchase, in the Payment Information section, press the pencil icon next to Add new payment method.
- Press Review order.
- The Review & place order screen gives you a final chance to review your order before submitting it. Once you have confirmed that the payment method, number of client credits, and amount match what you are wanting, select Place order.
- You can use the print icon on the Order confirmation to keep this purchase information for your records.