When trying to e-file a return in ProSeries, the operation fails with the error, "Not enough storage is available to process this command."
How to resolve the storage space error
This error typically occurs if you don't have enough storage space for ProSeries to convert and e-file your return.
To resolve the error, you may need a local IT professional to perform the following solutions (ProSeries support can't help you with performing the suggested solutions):
- Restart your computer.
- Run a Disk Cleanup to remove temporary files and clear your Recycle Bin.
- Disable background processes that may be interfering with the operation of the ProSeries product.
- Exclude ProSeries from any active or real-time software scanning.
- For more information, see How to exclude ProSeries from real-time system scans.
- Allow ProSeries access through your computer's firewall.
- For more information, see Firewall configuration and internet access for ProSeries