My Account offers a feature of Role Management. This feature provides the ability to add, edit, or view information in My Account based on permissions.
Administrators (Admins) on the account can add or edit information in Account Details for Contacts, Addresses, and Account Overview. They can also provide Account Admin permissions to other contacts on the account.
Of the following primary and program-specific roles, only those with an Admin role can download and install the programs. The only exception to this is Training & Support.
- Admin - This user has access to view and edit all My Account administrative functions. The Admin will be responsible for managing all contacts on the account.
- Employee - This user has access to view only information under My Account and access to Change Payment Method associated with their online login profile.
- Billing Admin - This role is required for any user in your firm to:
- Place an order via My Account
- Increase ProSeries pay per return bank
- Make in-product purchases
- Training Support - This user has access to Training and Support only. While this role can download and install the product, this role has no access to further administrative functions. This is the minimum default setting for all new users.
Payment methods (existing and newly created) will be visible to any users in your firm with an Admin role:
- Credit Cards - CVV validation is required
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - No additional validation is required
We encourage Admins in your firm to review current users to make sure that they have the roles needed. Additionally, you should make sure that the current payment methods on your account are still applicable for use.