This article will help you install ProSeries Professional or ProSeries Basic as a standalone.
Before you start:
- If you need to install the network version of ProSeries Professional, click here.
- If you purchased a new computer and need to transfer files from your prior computer, click here.
Download and install from My Account:
You must be an account administrator to download the program. Click here for more information about role management in My Account.
- Sign to My Account.
- To download the current year's program, select Download.
- For prior tax years, select Previous Years and select on the year you need to download.
- If the dropdown doesn't show the current tax year, you may need to use Renew Now to renew your software license.
- When asked, Do you want to run or save this file? select Save.
- Select Save again to finish saving the file.
- Press CTRL + J on your keyboard to open your Downloads.
- Run the downloaded file.
- If installing ProSeries Professional it'll be CoreInstallerTY23.exe.
- If installing ProSeries Basic, it'll be BasicInstallerTY23.exe.
- The install wizard will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to walk you through the setup.