Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Section 199A Rental Real Estate Safe Harbor Statement for 2021 returns?

kdeerickson
Level 3

I cannot find the safe harbor statement for rental real estate for 2021. In 2020, it was under the Schedule E worksheet in Proseries Professional. What am I missing (other than the statement)?

Thanks!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
The only way Ive found for it to print this out is if you mark it as a rental real estate enterprise, then the safe harbor statement prints.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
The only way Ive found for it to print this out is if you mark it as a rental real estate enterprise, then the safe harbor statement prints.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
kdeerickson
Level 3

Thank you!

0 Cheers
tgiam
Level 1

March 6, 2022 - still getting error - very difficult to find form to print, sign and attach.  TT Business asks to attach, but doesn't provide name of form.  Searching for SafeHarborSt everyone does not find form.  Need to search for Section 199A Rental Real Estate Enterprise Statement.

Found Solution: -

Option 1)  On Error list (8825 Worksheet)  - Click QuickZoom - Select RREE Statement, open form, print, sign, scan and then attach to resolve error. 

Option 2)  Forms list - find RREE Statement, print, sign, scan and attach.

0 Cheers
mary ann
Level 2

For 2021, do we still need to attach a pdf of the signed form to the 1040 e-file?  I don't see it in the list of e-filed forms.  For 2020, the diagnostics stated to attach it, but this isn't mentioned in 2021.

0 Cheers