Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Intuit going to have the updates that we need to file taxes

wmalburg
Level 1

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
dascpa
Level 11

Please look at this board for posts specific to your questions. Also look at ProSeries Form Availability listing.  Log into your P.S. account or go to Help, Online Help, Forms Availability.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you have forms that show they should be final but still have the watermark, you'll need to use REPAIR UPDATES to fix it.

Close ProSeries, go to the Window Start button and open your list of Programs/Apps, scroll down to PS 2023 and use the REPAIR option listed.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
psanger438
Level 3

I too am getting the same banner, update available.  I have even done the Tools-Repair Updates and still am getting the same banner on the Michigan forms.  what now?

0 Cheers
DTAX86
Level 1

The same thing is happening to me.  In the Michigan return it says update is available in the yellow banner. When I click on it, it says no updates are available. Today, 1/31/24, is when it is supposed to be finalized & e*file ready.  I've also done the update repair and nothing has changed.  I still can't e*file Michigan returns!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Seems like Michigan and NJ got the short end of the stick today, neither of them are as final as the schedule showed they would be.   

Its still early afternoon here in CA, they may sneak another update out before the end of the day.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪