Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What line on the additional sch b do i put box 13 Specified Private Bond Interest Dividends?

shf1957
Level 7

I am getting confused ( might be due to starting at 10am and staying up through to 2:30 am  7 days a week doing these taxes.. LOL)  I  know where to put box 12 but what/where do i put  box 13 

box 13 of the `1099 DIV " Specified Private Activity Bond Interest Dividends amount.  ( forgot to say where I am having an issue or confusion)  Please help.. think I am getting burnt out... LOL

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
shf1957
Level 7

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Double click on the Payer line on dividend income smart worksheet to get to additional info worksheet.  Entry goes on line C1 &2

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
shf1957
Level 7

Thank you for your quick response.  I had put the exempt interest dividends in from box 12  of the 1099div on that line C1  and put that specified private bond interest dividends from box 13 on the 1099div   on that line C2.  I was hoping that was correct..  It sounds like it is right.  Does this make sense to you.    see they are two different figures. 

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

yes

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround