Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Maryland Form 500 and Form 500LU

The latest ProSeries update says the MD Form 500 and MD Form 500LU are up-to-date and efileable. The Form 500LU does appear fine and it says that line 7 of that Form is to flow to Form 500 Line 8b.1. --- but the issue is that my Form 500 entry worksheet does not have the Line 8b.1.  The version of my Form 500 is still the old version.   What is super strange is that if I print the Form 500 the printed form contains the new Line 8b.1 .....but there is no way to get the total from Form 500LU to go to that line.  Since you can't see that line when 'viewing' or entering data on Form 500 there is no way to even do an override to enter the data.   I tried doing a Refresh Updates for Installed Products and the result is the same. I also tried creating a new client and even the new client forms are the same.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.  We have recently released an update to the software to solve this issue for some of our users.  Please update the Maryland Corporate module again which should resolve the problem.  

0 Cheers