Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TY2019 file

LindaZ
Level 1

I am trying to save clients returns into TY2019 but cannot find the file. How to I create the file?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

I can help you create the folder.   Using File Explorer locate the ProPDF folder, click on so you can see all folders/files in the ProPDF folder.     Once there, move cursor into blank(white) area then right click. Menu should pop up - run cursor over "New" which should pop up another menu, select "Folder".  That will create a folder waiting for you to name.  Type in the TY2019, press enter.  Should be good to go.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
dkh
Level 15

ProSeries creates a file 19Data where tax returns are saved.   You just have to hit "save". Program takes care of the rest.

LindaZ
Level 1

I am not saving it in the ProSeries 2019 tax program. I am saving it in the ProPDF - TY2019 file. There is no TY2019 file under the ProPDF file in my C drive. Normally the TY file is there but not this time.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I can help you create the folder.   Using File Explorer locate the ProPDF folder, click on so you can see all folders/files in the ProPDF folder.     Once there, move cursor into blank(white) area then right click. Menu should pop up - run cursor over "New" which should pop up another menu, select "Folder".  That will create a folder waiting for you to name.  Type in the TY2019, press enter.  Should be good to go.